Type ?Solar LED Submarine Light
Amount: 1set (3pcs illumination)
LED Q'ty: 18pcs(6pcs/light)
Light Colors: RGB Color Transform
Settings: RGB transform/OFF
Tissue Type: 18650 Lithiumbattery
Stand Voltage/Current: 2200mAH 3.7 V
Solar Power Power: 8V
Maximum Short-circuit Current of Solar Panel Output: 300mA
Solar Power Nominal Output Power: 2.4 W
Rated Voltage: 3V
Rated Power: 0.42 W
Each Lamp Brightness:8 -9 LM
Color Temperature: 6500k
Working Current: 20mA
LED Brightness: 160LM
Functioning Current: 140mA
Functioning Time: 8hours( when completely charged)
General Length: about 5.5 M/18FT
The Distance off the First Light to Solar Pane l: about 3.2 M/10.5 FT
The proximity between 2 illuminations: about1.1 M/3.6 FT
Spike Length: About 23.5 CM/9.3 In
N.W.: 0.95 kg/2Lb
1. Attach the control container and also the stake.
2. Drive the stake in to the ground and also make sure that the solar panel is actually notsheltered off the sunshine.
3. Specify the illumination on the spots you yearn for, like grasses, swimming pools, etc.
4. Remove the defensive film on the solar panel. Push the key ON/OFF toturn it on and also it will work generally.
1. As the charging effect of the solar panel is actually depended on the direct sunlight, the LED light opportunity is actually affected through weather, seasons, spots, etc.
2. That is actually charging only when the button is actually activated.
3. Do not attack the product, so as not to create irreversible damage.
4. The stake is actually so pointy that you should be careful when using it. And do not permit little ones play with it.